I am appealing to the wisdom of the group for information regarding Transmitter combining (Multicoupling).
I am interested in the maths and formula involved in cable lengths, coaxial stubs, etc for the "Star" style of TX combining.
I have inherited a site that has been added to over the years with different equipment and filter styles. I need to re-build the TX (and RX) side to tidy it all up.
Each TX leg is like this... TX, Isolator, Cavity filter, 3/4 wavelength coax to star combiner... Nothing flash, just want to know the maths behind it and to fine tune the system.... Especially the Transmitter coaxial stub information that usually is found on one spare combiner port.

Thanks for reading :-)

Gareth Bennett

This e-mail is confidential, if you received this message in error, or you
are not the intended recipient,
please return it to the sender and destroy any copies.
Thank you.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS