>Hi Jim
>
>Sorry but I never saw an email from you (we are quite good at providing
>timely responses when we're aware of a question!). My apologies for your
>request not being answered up to this point.
>
>I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you saying you're having
>problems with NetMedia's program (the BasicX program) or with being able to
>actually upload the firmware to the controller?
>
>Ken

Ken, the program referenced in the manual to download (the basicx
program) downloads all OK, but it has a checksum error (it is a zipped
file).  I don't think it is an error in the download, as I have
transferred it several times on two different computers and even had a
buddy transfer it with the same checksum error.  So I have not been able
to even attempt to upload the new firmware to the RC-110.

I emailed you hoping you had an alternate place to download the basicx
program, or had a copy there that I could download.

I must be on your spam list, as I have emailed you several times over
the last two years and only had one response last winter.  My request
for the above was last week.

The 3.1 firmware will reboot the controller at random intervals when
entering a command via TT, and will fail to turn on the audio gate to
the repeater or remote base occasionally so just get a dead carrier.

Has the Yahoo group been de-activated for the RC-110?  I get no response
from the moderator.

Thanks

73 - Jim  [EMAIL PROTECTED]