Tom,

I have the RS 12-259, an HT type.  Bought used and no manual.  Took a while to
figure out the programming.  I don't know if it turns off with command.

My two RS 12-249, the first ones they sold, base type, go for the 5 minutes.

73, ron, n9ee/r

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: 2007/08/02 Thu AM 11:46:17 CDT
>To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] WX Radio w/ S.A.M.E Revisited

>  RS 12-251      It's an older disco'd model, a few float around on Ebay and
> a few guys   out here have them to. It shuts down at the end of the message.
> I have one   sitting here on the desk at work(waiting for conversion for my
> repeater) and   it works just dandy. I believe it's one of the models listed
> on the RB website   with a conversion.     Tom   W9SRV
>**************************************************************************************** Hi
> All! For what its worth, I have 2 Radio Shack 12-250 (they turn off after
>the message, not 5 minutes!  When you find them on ebay, they go for
>$10-15.  Yes, they have the 3 lights that stay on for the duration of the
>alert. Brian Your kid may be an Honor Student,
>Your Kid may be a Great Athlete,
>Your Kid may be a Doctor or a Lawyer,
>But My kid is in the Air Force & plays with ICBM's Inter Continental Ballistic
>Missiles, .
>
>So, what were you saying?
>

>Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Ron Wright, N9EE
727-376-6575
MICRO COMPUTER CONCEPTS
Owner 146.64 repeater Tampa Bay, FL