This might be of interest:
<http://www.catauto.com/wd100.html>

More notes below

At 11:16 AM 08/02/07, you wrote:
All the new RS models are on a 5 min timer too. I don't know why there were a few in-between that go off at the end of message command, probably the bean counters got involved, a timer circuit is cheeper I would guess.

Probably a different manufacturer and hence a different designer.

One of these days I am going to get this interfaced to my 7K.

73

Tom

Ron Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tom,

I have the RS 12-259, an HT type. Bought used and no manual. Took a while to figure out the programming.

The manual is on repeater-builder

I don't know if it turns off with command.
My two RS 12-249, the first ones they sold, base type, go for the 5 minutes.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Mike WA6ILQ