We have installed several new db-224 recently. This particular antenna
was inverted and has been in service less than 6 months.

While doing a routine test, I noticed the ref. power was a little
high. The longer the TX was up, the lower the ref. power got; which
typically indicates water in a connector or cable.

We found water in the connector at the center of the antenna. It DID
NOT come through/around the weather seal!

The harness was carefully disassembled. Water (and corrosion) was
found in the molded junction above the center connection.

Has anyone seen this before? Has the quality slipped that much on
the new db-224's?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!