Kathleen, GA

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:40 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Scotchkoat

Take it seriously when they say something has been
proved to cause cancer. I have a buddy who lost his
leg to cancer and they traced it back to a solvent he
used as a jet engine mechanic in the Air Force. He
managed to live through it, but minus a leg. They
proved beyond a doubt that it was the solvent that
caused the cancer. Sorry I don't remember just which
solvent it was -

73 - Jim W5ZIT

--- Paul Finch <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:dpaulfinch%40ntbb.net> > wrote:

> That's why you DON'T get it on your skin any longer.
> Have to tell you
> though, when I was growing up I raced slot cars and
> we had some sticky stuff
> we put on the tires to make them hold better on the
> track. The only thing
> we could find to clean the tires was MEK, I used to
> buy it by the gallon and
> I don't have any problems, except the strange facial
> tic.
> ((GRIN) that means not really)
>
> Paul

<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>