It's probably a lot harder to get M-E-K now than it
was when we all grew up. Also, in that era before
everything was found to cause cancer only in
California, who cared about putting their hands in
stuff or letting freon escape into the atmosphere.

Acetone is probably weaker but easily available at
most home improvement stores. If that fails, some
40-grit sand paper will do it, or just wait a week
until the skin and goo falls off.

Bob M.
======
--- Paul Finch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's why you DON'T get it on your skin any longer.
>  Have to tell you
> though, when I was growing up I raced slot cars and
> we had some sticky stuff
> we put on the tires to make them hold better on the
> track.  The only thing
> we could find to clean the tires was MEK, I used to
> buy it by the gallon and
> I don’t have any problems, except the strange facial
> tic.
> ((GRIN) that means not really)
>
> Paul

Be a better friend, newshound, and