Take it seriously when they say something has been
proved to cause cancer.  I have a buddy who lost his
leg to cancer and they traced it back to a solvent he
used as a jet engine mechanic in the Air Force.  He
managed to live through it, but minus a leg.  They
proved beyond a doubt that it was the solvent that
caused the cancer.  Sorry I don't remember just which
solvent it was -

73 - Jim  W5ZIT

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.