Wayne,

One issue on the connectors for reconnecting coax.

Many make back to back type connectors for this.  They are essentially the back
end of 2 connectors joined as one piece/connector.  Mostly used where a long
feedline cannot be placed on one spool and must be joined or for other
applications needing a spice.

Would have lower loss and cost less than two connectors.  More reliable also.

73, ron, nn9ee/r