p.s.

"This is an extremely rare six-meter duplexer.  It was originally set-up
by K1RJZ but some pesky repeater receiver desense symptoms remained.
Rick's work was double-checked by W1BRI and was already found to exceed
factory specs at 53.77 MHz.  The culprit was that most testing of the
repeater and duplexer was performed at a safe 20-watts.  However, the
110-Watt GE PA did not like to operate at 20-watts and thus created spurs."

This is a well known problem with MASTR II PA's.  I wonder if it's
mentioned in any of the RB articles about M2's though... Mike?  I
couldn't find a reference to it.

It's certainly been talked about here on the list for years and years...

Nate WY0X