From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:51 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Repeater controller suggestions (was Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re:
Looking ...

Hi Bob,

>My recommendation for a 3-port controller is the SCom 7330. It's a bit
>more expensive that the RC-210 but IMO is of higher quality. All ports
>have dedicated hardware (tone & CTCSS generators, voice, etc.).

Apples-to-apples:

An RC-210 ($325) with an RC210R cabinet ($75) and an RAD triple audio delay
board ($75) costs $475.

A 7330 costs $459 which includes the cabinet and three built-in audio
delays.

If you only buy one or two audio delays with the RC210, it's cheaper than
the 7330. Otherwise, the 7330 is cheaper.

Disclosure: My company competes with Arcom and other controller
manufacturers in the amateur market.

73,

Bob

Bob Schmid, WA9FBO, Member
S-COM, LLC
PO Box 1546
LaPorte CO 80535-1546
970-416-6505 voice
970-419-3222 fax
www.scomcontrollers.com

  _____

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
<http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014>  fashion blog,

http://www.eset.com