.as long as those repeaters have the SAME pl as you use for your own
repeater.  -M

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Pease
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:28 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Repeater controller suggestions (was Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re:
Looking ...

I have the yaesu 857d. You use memories in the controller not the radio. I
admit that is a limitation but it can be worked around with macros if
needed. I am only using a couple for local repeaters and calling freqs so it
is not a problem for me

Rob

Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)