Hello Kevin
    I did not see where you gave a price of a set of Micor receiver coils.
Where might I find this info?  Thanks. 73 de Tom Manning, AF4UG
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Lemmon
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:37 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Converting a Range 2 VHF Mitrek to Range 1
(WAS: Holiday Special...)

  Kevin,

  Other than being physically smaller, I don't know of any helical resonator
  design issues that preclude your Micor mod from being adapted to the Mitrek.
  I am modifying some low-band Mitreks for 6m duty, but all that takes is a
  handful of capacitors. I have yet to address converting a high-band Mitrek
  to 2m, so I have no idea what issues may arise.

  73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY