At the risk of dragging this OT thread out a little further, I have a tech
question.  I need to order a number of converter boxes to use as emergency
alert system (EAS) receivers (just using the left/right audio outputs, don't
care about video).  I need to find boxes that will power up automatically,
i.e. if there is a power failure, I need to make sure the box comes "on"
automatically when power is restored, and that it's on the same channel it
was on prior to the power failure.  I'm guessing most converters have "soft"
power switches, and probably most don't remember what state they were in
after a power failure (i.e. on or off), but maybe some remember which
channel they were on.  Anyone know of any boxes that meet the above two
requirements?

Thanks in advance.

                        --- Jeff WN3A