TKR-850 experts,

To save a trip out to the repeater site, could you answer the following
question for me? Thanks.

On the TKR-850, by default one of the PF (programmable function) keys is
set to "repeat disable/enable". I am using the 850 as a full time
repeater. If that PF key is pushed, does the repeater become just a
transceiver? If so, I might re-program it to "none" so that the repeat
function doesn't get turned off by accident. Your thoughts?

Also, do you know a way to have the squelch level set from the front
panel?

John

No need. Now that I think about this a bit, if you're using the