BNC's leak if using el-cheapo connectors...

Most receiver multicouplers use BNC connectors...

The new MOTOTRBO repeaters use a BNC on the receiver port and an N connector
on the transmitter side...

For the duplexers with N connectors, we simply put a male BNC on the radio
side and a male N on the duplexer side of the cable.

73s,
AJ, K6LOR