Less and less... more Government Agencies out here end up
dumping the equipment at metal salvage locations. Here on
the left coast they seem to be less interested in making it
easy for the public to buy their surplus items in any
decent kind of a deal.

So I ended up buying racks of MSR-2000 Gear by the pound
in addition to Mastr ii repeaters that went to the chopper
still mounted in their Chatsworth aluminum racks. Also
making the salvage death trip was an entire Motorola
Type 2 trunking system...

My trailer was only so big...  and full.

s.