Talk to your phone Co .. let them know what you need it for .. for 911  if
you use the repeater for ARES .. let them know ..

I have heard of the phone co doing a DEEP discount on the service or a
freebe ( as it looks good on there books)

cant hurt to try ...  you will have to talk to the VP of customer relations
about this ..

Good luck let us know how it goes