> While the subject is odd Helper stuff, remember the
> Mod Box or the Sineman?

I'm a late comer to picking up extra Helper Instrument Equipment
but I now have a modest collection of a few items like the Sineadder
and a few of the antenna match boxes. I hadn't thought about it
for a while but I even have a Mod Box somewhere.  It's not nearly
as useful as some of their other products still are, but it's at
least neat to try and read the manual.

I have a Helper Instruments Catalog (one of their last) in my
collection (somewhere). I expect my digital scanner to be back on
line later this month and I'll be able to make pdf copies available
free to any and all parties.

cheers,
s.