Ok, I never saw that one. That was after my time with them.

There was another small company in Indiana that was started by a couple of
ex wavetek guys that build a line test box too. It would fully simulate DC
and tone remotes, measure line levels etc. Was a pretty nice box but pricey.
I can't remember the name of it now.

73
Gary  K4FMX