Hi Nj902,

Well, I'm not trying to be exacting in the measurement, I'm just trying to
track down a desense issue in the system.  I figured I'd look at how
the receiver does with the adjacent (transmitter) signal injected directly
into the rx input port.

The spectrum analyzer hooked up to the RX port on the duplexer shows
-55dBm, which should be down sufficiently enough not to be heard by the
receiver.

I'm running the duplexer into a dummy load, and all interconnecting
cables are
double shielded.

However, the desense is so severe that I am beginning to think there may
be something wrong in the RX.  Hence, the question.

Just trying to find that silver bullet.  Got any spares?

Thanks,

Tim