Before adding a Mirage 320 our TKR 750 was putting out 50 watts into a 6 cavity
Wacom WP-642 at the cost of 2-3dB loss on TX (as the spec sheet said.) The cans
are tuned right on the money and the Hustler G5-144 fed with LMR-400 is 1.1:1.
This has worked for over a year just fine (except for grungy weak signal audio.)

Now add the Mirage B-320-G 200 watt amplifier. It seems to work just fine
outside of the repeater chain. On its low setting 3 watts will drive it to 200
watts. On its high setting 50 watts will drive it to 200 watts. We plan on
adding two fans on the heat sinks and rack mounting it and running it with only
25 watts drive. The power meter lights up all the way to the red.

But as soon as we tune it all up and connect it to the duplexer the Mirage
SWR/Drive trips and the amp goes to sleep. A SWR meter between the repeater and
the amp shows 1.1:1. The amp to the duplexer shows 1.1:1. The duplexer to the
antenna shows 1.1:1.

I've lost my mojo. Waz up?