The grungy audio isn't related to the amp.

The TKR may be turned down to 20-30 watts and not trip the amp. The amp may
easily be made continuous duty by driving it at a lower level and adding fans
and blowing on it from an inch or so away, or by sucking on it. I like to use
two 6" fans and they keep the amp cool. The 320 has its own fan on the bottom
that pulls air in.

We know that the repeater, amp and antenna play nicely and show a 1.1:1 SWR.
It's just the duplexer and it appears that the tuning was not done based on the
reference I was given earlier. We tuned for maximum output and isolation.

Yes, it's a G6-144 and I typed in a state of near exhaustion. I'm living in a
children's hospital with a seriously ill daughter.

The LMR will go when the antenna is replaced with either a DB-224 or a Telewave
before first snow. As I've indicated time is not on my side at the moment but I
have time to ask questions of more experienced repeater operators and learn
whiloe sitting here.