WACOM hasn't been in business for some years now. Good luck contacting them
directly!

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Kelly
Sent: Sep 8, 2010 9:18 PM
To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Wacom WP-639 Duplexer question

Good evening Eric,

Maybe this is why when the trasmit power is dropped to the 20-50 watt range,
the receive opens way up like it should.  However, according to the spec sheets
regarding the Wacom SP-639 Duplexer, it is rated for 200 watts.  So, again, not
sure what's going on.  We will be trying other things such as adding a second
ground rod outside the shack instead of the single one we use now.  We will
also try isolating the amp some more and replacing the coax feed line with hard
line.  Thank you very much.  We will be contacting Wacom directly tomorrow.

Rich Kelly, W2RRK