Hi Jeremy,

First of all, I had Format = XHTML 1.0 in my Report Magic configuration file, so it doesn't make sense that the break tags are not XHTML-valid. Second, I've narrowed down the line in my Analog.dat file to:

B Rb 1 0.000 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; SV1; .Nn6ÜLR 1.1.4322)

Notice the characters before LR at the end. I'm attaching the file so that you get the original, since Eudora (or my settings there) tends to reformat it to ASCII.

Bassam