I was missing the Browser Summary report for some reason, after changing the REPORTORDER around I no longer got the OS report. The Browser Summary was
previously the last argument in REPORTORDER and now OS is.

Here's what I've discovered.  The Analog.dat file appears to have all
relevant information.  Based on what I've seen from the REPORTORDER, I am
missing all reports after the BROWSERREP argument (Browser report).  My
Analog.cfg file has "BROWREPFLOOR 0r" and the output has 86,045 entries for the browsers. Anyone know if Report Magic can handle that many for Browser
Reports?  Thanks.

Report Magic has no inherent limitations on the number of items in a report. The only significant limitation would be available memory on the system -- but that should result in an out-of-memory failure, not a dropped report.

If you investigate the HTML source from Report Magic does it appear that some of the .dat file contents are appearing in the footer? Otherwise, can you identify a particular line in your .dat file that is causing Report Magic to stop processing? Can you create a small .dat file that reproduces this error?

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines