If you choose XHTML as the output format it /should/ produce <br /> and other XHTML tags. If there is an error, let me know so I can fix it for the next release.

If you can pin it down to one or two lines in the file that would help.

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Bassam Abdul-Baki wrote:

Hi Jeremy,

The BrowserRep.htm file appears to be HTML-valid, but isn't XHTML-valid (Would be nice if you changed <br> to <br/>.). As for my .dat file, it appears correct except for some very long URLs. By long, I mean that there are quite a few lines that are wrapping three times in Notepad when Notepad's word wrap is turned off. Could this be a factor? The server that I'm working on has 8 processors and 4 or 8 GB of memory. So memory is not an issue, which is why the out-of-memory failure did not occur.

I'll try and generate a much smaller .dat file to see where the problem is when I get the chance.