Hello All:

I read where enabling DNS Write really slowed things down. That if I
used AnalogX's Qdns that it would speed up.

So I got it.

However, I do not understand how it can process the file named
dnscache.txt, inside the Analog folder, if Analog never writes new log
IP's into it.

And, if it DOES write new entries into it, does that mean that Analog
is also looking them up ??? seems a puzzlement.

I am testing with about 700kB log from my server and it takes several
minutes before Analog releases for me to use Report-Magic ..IF I use
DNS Write in the config file.

Robert D.

Firefox 1.5