You need to change your analog configuration with the following

        OUTPUT COMPUTER
        OUTFILE analog.dat

This tells Analog to create one, computer-readable file, called analog.dat,
that RM will use to generate reports.

For Report Magic set

        [statistics]
        File_In=analog.data

Note that you may have to move the file or use full path names in the above to
make sure that both programs know where the file is.

The error about 'standard.ini' implied you have a line like this in the
[statistics] section of your rmagic.ini, which you should remove:

        Include=standard.ini

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines