That did it, sort of. Thanks, Jeremy. Where in the documentation is
your solution? I looked and looked before posting... I'd like to me
more self-sufficient.

I got the statistics, but for some reason, graphics are missing from
the resulting HTML, and I get another error:

"[graphs} reverse line is not recognized..."

Also, I had to move the .dat file into the report magic directory. I
suspect it is another bogus Windows thing, but it didn't work when I
had the file reference:

   c:\Program Files\Analog\analog.dat

or

   "c:\Program Files\Analog\analog.dat"

It there a way that works in Windows, so I don't have to move the file?

Thanks again,

Ken