Jason van Zyl wrote:

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 01:08, Stephen McConnell wrote:

Jason van Zyl wrote:

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 00:35, Stephen McConnell wrote:

I must confess that I am intrigued by your approach to collaboration!

That's because you're at least as deficient as I am in the realm of
collaboration. Neither you or I are any great shining examples of an
ideal collaborator. You'll have to bear with me while I try to make
ammends. I will try to bear with you.

Oh really - take a break Jason!
You idea of collaboration is very clear:

How does Plexus staying at Codehaus have any bearing on the notion of my

ROTFL - and you can't figure this out for yourself?

Stephen J. McConnell