Attached is an archive which shows a sample repository structure
where the product-specifier contains >= 2 path segments.

Hopefully, this will carify things.

It contains:
. ant versions 1.5.2, 1.5.3-1, 1.5.4 and nightlies of 1.6alpha
. httpd 2.0.48
. jms 1.1
. jndi 1.2.1
. commons-collections 1.0, 2.0
. commons-cli 1.0, nightlies of 1.0 and 2.0
. commons-betwixt 1.0-alpha-1, nightlies of 1.0-beta-1-dev

(all sample files are empty)

-Tim