Hello, Florent!

Either solution sounds good to me, because we need to test something simple
and I'm not using something specific to a given LDAP server implementation.
What do you people think?

Cheers.

--
Gustavo Narea.
http://gustavonarea.net/

Get rid of unethical constraints! Switch to Freedomware:
http://softwareliberty.com/