Hello all,

I realize my opinion may not matter very much, but as one who uses many of
the repoze packages often, I often wondered why the repoze namespace was
used for many of the packages.

I am of the opinion that it hurts the potential adoption of some of the
great packages and is a little misleading in some cases.

So I am in agreement with Malthe on this. I have thought the very same thing
he is talking about here often.

-Nathan Van Gheem