Well, now you would have to know what you were looking for, whereas in the
older docs, it was quite prominent in the narrative documentation. I realize
this is a personal preference thing, and of course you'll do what you think
is best, but as someone who came to repoze.bfg and zope at the same time, I
found it easier to make the connections between examples of non-bfg zope
apps and the bfg docs when the similarities were more exposed, and that was
a major bonus for me for BFG.

Just my two cents really. If it were up to me, I would add examples in the
narrative docs earlier that used a totally Zope like layout, with
for="ISomeInterface".

thanks for listening
Iain