Srikanth T <srikant...@...> writes:

> Hi We would like to share with you, an application we have developed using
Repoze.BFG and KARL as basis. We want to contribute this project for Open Source
Community. The application, is named as LMS( Leave management System ). We wish
, LMS can act as a reference , for any one who is interested in learning KARL
based repoze applications. You can download, source code from :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mahiti-lms
> Please feel free to tell us how it is and our lackings if any. -- Thanks &
Regards,Srikanth.TMahiti Infotech Pvt. Ltd.# 33-34, 2nd Floor,Hennur Cross,
Hennur Road,

> Bangalore, India - 560043
> Phone:  +91 80 4115 0580/1

Hi. Can you please upload a better image of our organisation. Please provide me
email id so that i can send the image or else the image can be taken from
http://mahiti.org/portal_css/images/mahiti-logo.jpg this url.Even
http://srikanth-suri.blogspot.com/2010/04/leave-management-system-open-source.html
would do. A bit of encouragement, appreciation and recognition can boost our
morale and can make us contribute better for Open Source Community.We are an NGO
and develop software also. We are based in India and spearhead the Open Source
Movement in India. We conduct workshops for students, employees, common men
alike and spread the usage of Open Source. We use only Open Source Products and
build the software and provide them for people.