Am 27.04.2010, 05:52 Uhr, schrieb Srikanth T <srikant...@mahiti.org>:

> We would like to share with you, an application we have developed using
> Repoze.BFG and KARL as basis. We want to contribute this project for Open
> Source Community. The application, is named as *LMS*( Leave management
> System ). We wish , LMS can act as a reference , for any one who is
> interested in learning KARL based repoze applications. You can download,
> source code from : https://sourceforge.net/projects/mahiti-lms

Srikanth,

you probably want to add a more detailed description of LMS to the
Sourceforge site including use cases and screenshots. Sourceforge has much
greater exposure than repoze.org. From a BFG perspective it would be great
to have some information why you chose BFG for the project.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director