On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 22:28 -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> repoze.what-pylons shows up under turbogears category. If it was
> changed to turbogears2 then it would show up under tg2? Not sure if it
> actually works with tg1?  I'm only using keywords.
> If you say that all repoze projects will work with tg2, then I could
> add "repoze" to one of the categories.

While I don't know what you mean by "add repoze to one of the
categories", it's more complicated than that, I'm afraid.  Most repoze
projects work in arbitrary WSGI frameworks.  However some *are* WSGI
frameworks (repoze.bfg, repoze.zope2), and some repoze projects are even
extensions to those frameworks (repoze.bfg.jinja2, repoze.bfg.formish).
None of those make any sense showing up as compatible with turbogears.

I don't think there's anything to be done here other than what Wiggy
suggested, which is for your classification stuff to look for the Trove
classifier named "Topic :: Internet :: WWW/HTTP :: WSGI ::
Middleware" if you just want Repoze middleware to show up in the list.