Hi,

Since this device driver is currently available as third-party open
source, I have a couple of questions.

David, I assume you don't intend to sign a Sun Contributor Agreement and
contribute this code - but rather, you would like the available
published code picked up, tested, etc. and integrated into a
consolidation.  Is that correct?

If my assumptions are correct, question for the request-sponsor alias:
would this be better as a new project or part of some existing project
in the Device Driver community?  Or should an RFE be filed for the new
functionality and this be done as a contribution?

I'm ok either way - just wondering which is simpler/more efficient since
an inbound review will be needed.

Thanks.

Bonnie