Hi Valerie et al -

I need guidance on the process we should be following for the
code reviews.  I am sponsoring CR 6613349 for Jason King.

Does the requester drive the code review?  Where do they send
the code for review?  What is the format of the code review?

I can ask the requester to send a webrev out for review, but it
isn't clear which email alias to send it to since the change is in
common code and not exactly tied to a particular technology area.

You have mentioned previously that reviewers need not be Sun
employees.

I just need to know what to ask the requester to do to get the
code reviewed per the Sun process.

thanks,
-jim