On 09/03/08 17:35, James.Anderson at Sun.COM wrote:

> So far, I have been getting Mercurial change bundles that do not
> compile.  I have to assume the changes have not been tested.   I
> intend to stress to the contributor that they are responsible for driving
> the code review as well as supplying unit test results (which I will
> reproduce prior to putback).

To be fair, the contributor did deliver the latest changes with the
caveat that
his build environment was not ready yet.

I had started down the path of making the changes and doing the
testing myself, but I want to follow the documented process.  Hence
my email to clarify the role responsibilities.  Some things weren't clear
to me even after reading the supplied process documentation.

-jim