Bonnie,
this is not a single fix, this is a collection of small bug fixes
which are all independent, including 6900314.
The project team just believes it is faster to combine and test them
together to deliver the fixes in one of the next builds. The only
outstanding task is testing for which we require a sponsor who is able
to run the VSC test suite
[http://www.opengroup.org/testing/testsuites/vsc5over.htm].

Re 6800113, 6790507, 6631969: Yes, we are interested in fixing these
bugs, although 6790507 appears to blocked by political issues and not
technical problems. The code for 6790507 has already been integrated
with ksh update 2, only the packaging changes were omitted.

--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }