Hi there,

I'm having a problem with servlet filters and requests accessed through
jsp:include, but as it is my first attempt I'm not sure if I'm
forgetting something or it's a Resin bug.

Settings: At web.xml I have a filter defined as:

   <filter-mapping>
     <filter-name>ProxyFilter</filter-name>
     <url-pattern>/ca/agenda/*</url-pattern>
     <dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
     <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
   </filter-mapping>

I access the file with:
<jsp:include page="/ca/agenda/portada_AGENDA.html" flush="true" />

I'm using Resin 3.0.21 and I changed the descriptor to 2.4, so it is
supposed to work. Some tests I did:

If I copy the URL directly in my browser, it works and I can see the
debug messages of my filter. That verifies the browser is working.
If I remove the <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>, then using my broser
does NOT work, as expected. That would indicate the dispatcher options
are being read.

The only "symptom" one can see is that no matter what I do, the filter
is not processed when using jsp:include or RequestDispatcher.include (I
testes just in case).

Anything I'm missing or should I report it as a bug?
Cheers!!
D.
Daniel Lopez Janariz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web Services
Centre for Information and Technology
Balearic Islands University
(SPAIN)