Hi there,

Just following my own advice* :), I would like to simply say thanks to
the Caucho guys and all the helpful people on this list. I've been using
  Resin for many years, first for development, then with an easy license
and now with the GPL version.

We use it extensively at the university where I work and I also try to
spread the usage wherever I go, simply because I think good products
should be "rewarded" by being used ;).

In any case, none of this would have been possible without the generous
licensing ad the great work of the Caucho guys, and the helpful tips of
the people on this list throughout the years. So, in one word: thanks.