I just have to agree with Daniel. After using Resin for a couple of years you start taking its features for granted. But not too long ago (3.0.21) we started using the "In-place class redefinition (HotSwap)" feature, and it truly speeds up development (even though it doesn't alway work).
Amazing... Thanks!