From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Alex Sharaz
Sent: Thu 10/01/2008 09:44
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: [Resin-interest] Problems with resin and orbeon xforms
I'm running orbeon xforms 3.6 over resin 3.1.x and up till recently
everything was working just fine. I then upgraded resin from 3.1.4 to
3.1.s071222 as there were some quercus fixes that i wanted to make use

After moving to the snapshot version

Cannot find any provider supporting PBEWithMD5AndDES

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to