Hello Daniel,

I had success running my project that uses ZF 1.5.2 on top of Quercus,
as it is using PDO, and the Quercus support at that time (dunno know,
I'm not watching its progress) didn't implement some necessary things,
I did implement and so it worked fine.

Which version of ZF were you using? Share your basic test too, so we
can try to figure out what is happening.

Regards,
-Adriano