On Nov 4, 2008, at 2:10 PM, Mattias Jiderhamn wrote:

Scott wrote:
Did you build from resin/branches/3.1 or the trunk?
3.1 branch.

Now I'm browsing around the com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection._request which is never explicitly release, but I realize it's getting a bit too late on this side of the Atlantic ocean so I better continue tomorrow unless you find the source of the problem until then.

That field is never released. The TcpConnection, Request and Response triple are reused together.

-- Scott

 /Mattias