On Nov 11, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Mike McNally wrote:

> Well I got the app more-or-less working in Tomcat, and I decided to
> try Resin again. It's perfectly happy now.
>
> The only thing I can think of is that while banging on it in Tomcat
> I had some issues with Stripes needing a few .jar files from the
> Apache Commons collection.  I have no idea how or why that'd affect
> the Resin JSP processor, but there you go.

Ah.  I've added a bug report.  It's possible that the missing .jar
files are messing up Resin's introspection and instead of reporting
the error as a linking problem, it's getting reported as a missing
method.  In other words, Resin's error report might be very
misleading.  I'll need to see if I can duplicate the problem.

-- Scott