Greetings,

I'm just getting started with Quercus and am in a situation where an
existing application is using AMFPHP.  Looking at the client packets
that AMFPHP is storing in the logs, they appear to be well-formed.
When I look at them on the wire with Wireshark, they have Java class
names in them.

It makes perfect sense that the objects in Quercus are Java objects,
but the serialization of same seems to be different than what AMFPHP
wants to serialize them as, causing the issue. If I am understanding
the issue correctly, is there a way to have the objects serialize as
if they were native PHP objects?

Failing that, I would like to modify AMFPHP so that it uses BlazeDS to
send the object over the wire.  Has anyone attempted this?  If it's
just dead simple, that's a perfectly appropriate answer too.  I was
just hoping to not dig all the way into this to find there are known
issues in this realm.

Any information kindly appreciated,

Brian